Friday, May 31, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles

Umm hello feet, legs and back.. your aching is killing my day! It's no secret that us moms have a busy and long day. Much of those long days are spent on our feet chasing small children here and there. I often wonder what shoes will best comfort my feet. I went with a more contoured flat which I learned the hard way that they're just too thin when I stepped on a root. Oh my aching arches! I have used sandals and flip flops, which leave me with an aching back! This leaves me with some obvious no brainers.. I'm definitely not going to tend to my kids wearing any sort of heel, well, unless I have a death wish for my ankles. Tennis shoes. Ahh yes, the beloved tennis shoes. I have a pair that fits my feet pretty well; I like wearing them a lot. The problem is finding what will solve my problem of foot and back pain. I can't just go buy a new pair of more supportive shoes at this point, so I want to find at least a temporary solution. Ahh, you see where I'm going with this now? Yes?

So I got invited to a Bzz Campaign for Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles. Oh my word, it's like the angels came down from the heavens. Do I want to sign up for this? psssshyah! No brainer. I'm already dreaming of how squishy my feet will be as I sign up! I love Dr. Scholl's products.. they're a true life saver.

So this first blog entry will be about my initial reaction to receiving them. Out of the mailer I examined the package. I noted that it states for women sizes 6-10. This leaves me a little concerned that they may not fit maybe someone with a wide foot. Have no fear, my feet are here to save the day. If I was a cave woman, I'd have some amazing cave lady feet. These monster sized feet are good for something, finally. The insoles are very squishy and I can see how they will massage my feet while walking or standing. So on first impressions, the packaging looks nice and is appealing. I'm not worried about opening these types of things. Isn't that what I have a husband for? ;-)

Today was the first day I wore them in my shoes. I'm happy to report that my feet didn't fall off. I noticed less pain, and I'm very curious to see how the next few weeks go. I didn't note any extra heat in my shoes like I thought I might. I'm sitting here relaxing after a long, long day. No really, it was never ending. I swear, in some alternate universe.. there's another one of me waiting for the day to end. That's how long this day was. Usually my arches are aching and my lower back is tighter. It's not as bad today, and I imagine it's really more of a recovery process ahead of me. We'll see how this goes. I love how comfortable these inserts are. I guess maybe I won't be so resentful tomorrow when I tie those bad boys on and hit the ground running.

I got a free pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles thanks to BzzAgent! All of my reviews are truthful and heartfelt, as always. I want to give you, my readers the best possible chance to try GOOD products.

No comments:

Post a Comment