Friday, June 7, 2013

Wanna get paid to shop?

Of course you do! Everyone wants to get paid to shop. Do I have your attention yet? If not, keep reading.. I promise this gets better. Ebates is a site that pays you a certain percentage of your purchase if you follow through their website. It varies from website to website, some offer a much higher percentage! They also have many coupons available for you to use for your purchases.

For example, I ordered my husband a lawn mower last year from Sears. The mower retailed for about $300 plus tax. Sears shoppers will earn 6% back on their purchases, which for this purchase is about $18! Now that doesn't sound like a lot, but it adds up quickly. If you're a shopper like me, you're off buying stuff that you use regularly. Just for signing up and making your first qualified purchase of $25, you'll get a $10 gift card. Not only that but I get rewarded for you signing up too! We have set up a savings account for all the extra cash for our kids futures.

I'm sure you're interested in finding out a little more about Ebates now. So check out this link: Ebates Referral Link

No comments:

Post a Comment