Monday, November 25, 2013

Geeky Gadgets This Holiday Season

Okay, I am gonna geek out here for a bit. It's no secret that my husband and I happen to be a little on the geeky side. So I always try to put up great gift ideas for the holiday season. It's hard to shop for your techie family member or friend if you don't have a list of things they like. So, I'm here to help! Feel free to comment with questions or ask for more ideas. I always enjoy hearing from my readers.

First up, the Nest thermostat. Firstly, while this is indeed a very cool gadget to have.. I would actually recommend this to one and all. It is easily programmable from your computer, tablet or phone. The settings are easy to navigate, and the biggest bonus is that it will save you money on your electric and heating bills by optimising the settings. We got one approximately 4 months ago. I couldn't be any happier with it! It retails for about $250 USD

Nest Learning Thermostat - 2nd Generation T200577

BRING BACK THE SHOW!! Firefly is arguably one of the best Sci-fi shows to ever grace the air. With everyone's favorite Nathan Fillion (*swoon*), this Joss Whedon series is absolutely a MUST have on DVD for any true geek out there. This set I've seen selling for about $20-25, but recently it dipped to just $5.99! Snatch it up quick because this price probably will not last!

Firefly: The Complete Series

Everyone needs a good set of ear buds. This set is really nice for just listening to music or making phone calls. The sound quality is high, and they seem to fit a wide variety of ears. With a 4 1/2 star rating out of 137 reviews, this is a very popular set of earphones. They are sure to delight any FPS (first person shooter) game fans, and other geeks alike. The rubber wires are high quality and kevlar reinforced. These earphones will last quite a while, and at their current price of $39.99.. they're a steal! A perfect deal for your loved one this holiday season. It is Prime or Super Saver shipping eligible!

Munitio Call of Duty COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Earphones With In-Line-Mic MW3 B-MW3-002 Billets

I will come back and post more later. I have so many other things I want to post about and such little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment