Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Graco My Ride 65 $97.99!! Great deal!

So we're expecting our 4th child. It's no secret that I hate those infant type car seats.. aka the bucket seats. They have a convenience to them, but.. let's be honest here. How long does that convenience last? Not very long. I used one for my boys, and I think after the first couple months of their lives that convenience went away. They would wake up when it was moved. They would cry because the angle was weird. They were SO heavy in it. UGH the weight of the bucket alone is enough to haul around. It's nice to snap it into your stroller, but I hardly even use a stroller anyway. I love babywearing.. or just using my stroller as is. So, when my third was born we went with a convertible seat right away. I was a little nervous at first that it might not work out. What I learned is that for us, the infant seats are a waste of money for a short lived convenience. So my choice of a convertible seat from day one was a success. We will be doing this again because of that. My seat of choice was a Graco My Ride 65. I felt it was supportive and cushioned enough for the comfort of a newborn baby. Oh how happy I was when we skipped all the unhappy phases of car rides like I had with my boys until they swapped to new rear facing seats! It is a little on the bulky side, but I would recommend this to friends and family. -- Click the link below to see a HOT deal on a Graco My Ride 65.. all prints just $97.99! with eligibly prime or super saver shipping. These normally sell for 140-150ish, so this is a great deal!

Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Coda

No comments:

Post a Comment